- BMC statement: ‘BMC and mountain rescue teams advise all climbers and hill walkers to stay in their home area and put all climbing and hill walking on hold’
- Don’t travel unless it’s essential
- Don’t go climbing or hill walking
- Stay local.
- Keep a social distance of 2m
- Avoid all but essential contact with anyone
- a link to the full BMC statement https://www.thebmc.co.uk/climbing-and-hill-walking-its-time-to-put-it-on-hold
- All club trips and pub meets are currently cancelled. We will update the website as and when this changes. Club members should refer to the member’s forum for further information.
On behalf of the committee